The ATC offers mental health treatment following international guidelines ICD10 and DSM IV.
What’s the new in ATC counselling approaches ?
The approaches of any interventions with individual and families are to observe the totality of the survivor. And motivate individual to strengthen their resilience.
NOT TO VICTIMISE THE VICTIM
- Psychiatric treatment
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Narrative emotion therapy
- Family therapy
- Group Counselling
- Psycho-social support
- Play therapy for children
The ATC uses stranded psychological tests and batteries
- Harvard trauma questionnaire
- Hopkins symptoms check-list
- Resilience scale
- General Heath questionnaire
- Beck depression scale
- latest DSM IV recommendations